View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 01:06 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I always have plenty of toilet paper. That's something I buy a pack of everytime I go to the store..even if we don't need it right then.

Mrs. D the PUR watch pitcher is excellent. Even though I use a filter on my tap I keep a pitcher in the fridge, too, with cold water in it.

One thing I've started doing just for convenience....and it helps if the electricity goes out for any reason.....is to buy canned goods with the easy open top. No can opener required. I cannot manage a hand held opener any longer so my electric opener is a must have.

Yes, Erin, I was referring to the Bible. I believe in being as prepared as possible for weather emergencies and/or power outages, etc. If the end of the world happens in my lifetime.......I'm not going to need any of the "survival" items I have on hand.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote