View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 07:42 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default Alan poor foot!!!!!

Oh my goodness!!!!

We just came back from the podiatrist. Dr. Baird wasn't in so the other doctor saw him. She's very good.

She took one look at the big round blob of blood-filled thing on his foot and exclaimed "oh my goodness, what happened to you"??

I asked her "Is this a separate blister or is this part of the ulcer?" She replied "This is the ulcer and it got infected, look at the red lines going up from this side, I DON'T LIKE THE WAY THIS LOOKS" she said.

I said "well, I don't like it either, what do we do now?" She said "I"m putting in a call to Dr. Baird but I'm going to start him on Augmentin and I'm going to cut all the bad stuff out."

AND WHEN THE DOCTOR CUT AROUND IT, A LITTLE PIECE OF METAL CAME OUT OF ALAN'S FOOT!!! A tiny piece of metal, like a bit of wire or something. very very tiny but she got it out.

She said "oh, look at this, where did this thing come from, it's imbeded in
his foot, it was deep inside this ulcer.

So she did whatever she had to do, bandaged him up good, put a medical shoe thing on him and we go back on tuesday.

He felt better immediately. She made a makeshift thing so the pressure wouldn't be on that part of his foot.

He really does get good foot care at Kings Plaza Foot Care.

So bye for now.

P.S. An assistant came in and was helping the doctor and she took one look at his feet and we saw her face and Alan laughs out loud and says "believe me, this woman is a saint but when I married her, my FEET DIDN'T LOOK LIKE THIS. The girl burst out laughing.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote