View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 04:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Thank you Don for listening to me squack. I appreciate the people in this site helping me. It makes you feel that you are not quite so alone in the struggles. Being disabled is hard enough without family horror stories and all the acencies treating you badly. The whole system is really flawed to say it mildly. I was running back and forth between DCF and SS office. Neithor office would look up my information though I requested help. So now I do have an attorney to help me, I had no choice, because nobody would tell me what was happening to my case. Ginnie
thats one of the problem i to am having.no one tells you whats going on with you case.so you start to imagine all kind of things.it got so bad for me that i had to go see a "psychiatrist".im on "celexa" now.it was all to consuming and wearing me down.this week i have to go in for my "MRI" cause they want to see the (NeuroSurgeon) spine problem in my neckAll this took a toll on me.i have no income at all so you see im just like you to.you to are not alone
don1956 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote