View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Bstnlives and welcome to our Tysabri thread! Glad you found us and sorry you have to be here!

Boy, I never heard of that reaction before. It certainly doesn't sound like fun!

I wonder if it isn't something that you had lurking that is getting treated while Tysabri is treating your MS...What I mean is I used to have small patches of what my doc said was eczema or psoriasis that never bothered me before Tysabri. After my first few infusions, I noticed that the tiny patches seemed to be more pronounced, more raised, but not severely and not itchy. It was sort of a "hmmm" thing more than anything for me. After a few infusions, I noticed that they were gone and they never came back.

The other thing I am wondering is if you might be gluten intolerant/sensitive. I don't know much about that but there are lots of folks out on the general MS board that have loads of info that may lead you in the right direction.

Hope you find some answers! Come back and let us know how it goes!

I have this mental picture in my mind of you all, shaking bones and bells and charms, muttering prayers and voodoo curses, dancing around in a circle of salt, with leetle glasses and tiny bottles of cheer in the middle...myyyyyy friends!

diagnosed 09/03/2004
scheduled to start Tysabri 03/05
Tysabri withdrawn from market 02/28/05
Copaxone 05/05-12/06
Tysabri returned to market 06/05/06
Found a new neuro 04/07
Tysabri 05/25/07-present
Medical Marijuana legally 12/03/09

Negative for JC virus antibodies!

I'm doing alright and making good grades,
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!

Last edited by Riverwild; 02-08-2011 at 05:41 PM. Reason: because I CAN spell!
Riverwild is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Grammie 2 3 (02-09-2011), Natalie8 (02-12-2011), SallyC (02-08-2011), shayna (02-20-2011)