Thread: Cramps anyone?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 06:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Have exact what you say with foot arch. And it felt like this in trunk and head at times. It didnt really happen this way till after I went on mestinon and had to go of without the aid of my crummy neuro that first winter when my symptoms improved as now I know they likely always will. My body loves the cold and gets better then needs less mestinon.

But in the middle of that first winter I also got a bad batch of generic mestinon. With the fidling around of my neuro and insurance company I was without mestinon entirely for a few days and this cramping in feet hit hard! Now what I know when it happens is that I am out of wack with my dosage some how. If I am regular on my mestinon it doesnt really happen in the big way.

The summer after that first winter when I was so frustrated and with out support from that neuro I was off the mestinon. I was miserable. I had extreme spasm-cramp like things that would take over my chest. When I looked it up it souned very much like what people with MS call 'the hug'. But when I am on mestinon this doesnt happen like it did.

I am not sure that I do not have a version of it in my head and back at times. Before I went into hosp and got the mestinon I would have my intire back lock up in excrutiating pain. I missed my daugghters birthday party in the April before I went in in July and got the mestinon. I dont know what this means but the longer I am on my feet the more horrible it was. She had given birth on her birthday. I had had to walk clear into the hosp the day before to be with her and by the day of her birthday I was in agony and could nt go back to hosp.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote