View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 08:05 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellback View Post
I was completely hopeless and helpless when I decided to take on the daunting task of trying to apply for SSDI. Had no clue where to start or what was invloved in the whole process. Besides being a total mess I was tossed out of my home several times because I could barely function at home, let alone hold down a job. When my wife saw that I was actually taking the steps tward getting disability benefits she let me back into my home. I guess it was too much for her to withstand and I was just weighing her down. What hurt the most was that I never imagined that she would want me to leave, ever. But I learned alot about her and her limits and I don't think our relationship will ever be the same again.

Thankfully I was approved with the help of B & B holding my hand throughout the process and my doctor made sure I had what I needed to have a fighting chance of being approved. Don't know what I am still doing here and still married to my wife after the damage was done to our relationship. Trust is a big thing when you are in a relationship and that trust is forever lost.
What happened to for rich or poor? Sickness or in health? I don't know how I feel about people who don't want anything to do with you because you are having a hard time. I feel bad for you. Well maybe one day she will become sick and know how you feel. I don't wish this on her but, I don't agree with the way you were treated.
legalmania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Shellback (02-09-2011)