View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 08:18 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I think I am overly stressed about Jack the cat. He has not breezed thru the post surgical phase like we expected. The Vet has informed us that he is in that 25% of cats that will probably be a life long sufferer of Interstitial Cystitis. He has been cycling in and out of episodes of very painful flares. I have been injecting him with morphine style pain meds, and searching answers and consults from other vets. All say the same thing.

I am also mid flare, with a pocket full of badly behaved relatives. I am stuck in snow country and isolated in the backwoods. We dont even have a decent grocery store out here, let alone a place to go buy panties if I want them. The DH has retired and is constantly under foot, and needs to get a hobby besides me.

So...I have alot crashing in and around me, and I am quick to feel like others are harsh. Oh baby in high school I was really made fun of. I was the Native girl surrounded by the wonder bread blonde haired cuties. I had chores, they got an allowance. I smelled like horses and hay, they smelled like Jean Nate' So, I do know what its like to be truly picked on, and I know that I have a good life, and ways around this, but with my head so far up my backside I cant see the light of day, its hard to gain perspective.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
debw (02-09-2011), dmplaura (02-13-2011), SallyC (02-08-2011)