View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 10:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

needed to hear it, thanks. test was ok. will get hard copy on thursday after i see neurosurgeon. had to make tough decision about work. this isnt in my head (made up) and i am just going to shut phone down and ignore job calling me. what calls, i didn't get any messages. they didn't put me on schedule yet and know i was having an apt with dr on thursday. they want it clarified return to work for 4 hour shifts and increase as tolerated. they haven't been very helpful in all this and at this time i can't even make it past 1 hr without bad pain. 4 hrs work yesterday and i am still so stiff, achy and sore. don't know what mri showed but i know my body. interested to see how dr will deal with my not being able to work. if she won't keep me out for now my pcp might or i quite. about time to be assertive with my health. sorry to rant but these were hard decisions to make, i'm normally passive when it comes to work issues. i'll let you know what dr says on thursday. and thanks for listening it helps
snookie12303 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote