View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 01:31 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Well, Bill, I doubt I'll ever experience an MG vacation. It's nice to hear that you did. And congratulations on finding love again. And the professional accomplishment too.

Abby brought up that book a few posts ago. You should read the thread, it's very interesting. I still haven't had the time or the "energy" to read it.

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread142749.html

I have celiac disease. I fully accept my limitations about food. I found people saying they were "sorry" every time they ate something I loved but couldn't eat anymore. I told them to knock it off. Simply because I can't enjoy beer and a hot dog doesn't mean I would mind if others around me stuffed their faces. I am glad other people can eat what I can't, do what I can't, etc. So there's no need to hide living with MG and being in remission. I think it's frickin' great. I hope you get back there. We need HOPE and talking about getting better is good for everyone.

We have been basically below freezing here for over two months. TWO MONTHS. I would settle for a regular old vacation on a beach.

Thanks for checking in, Bill!

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote