View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 09:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanB View Post
Well myeamans, sounds like you do have a lot in your experiece that should make me sit up and take notice! Maybe I need to rethink the whole calcium channel blocker thing. It's just the way he was talking, it sounded like:
a. It would only address Raynaud's, which I thought at the time had nothing to do with how my feet & legs felt.

b. That it might really lower my blood pressure a lot, and since my BP is usually in the 110-120/70-80 range, that my BP might go too low.
Now that I've heard your story, I'm thinking it's worth a try. Heck, like you, I've tried so many things, and none of them, be they pharmceuticals or more natural things, have made anything even a little bit better. So maybe you are The One who has what I have and knows the piece(s) I need to find.
I started off slowly with the CCB because of the blood pressure thing because my BP is already a little low. In the beginning I would get a little light-headed if I stood up too fast but overall it didn't go down too much.

I think there have to be thousands of people like us and we can help each other out. I love the internet and the fact that I can talk to other people going through the same stuff and possibly get some help from someone or give help to someone. Sharing advice and tips with each other about what works for us is probably going to get us a lot better than a doctor will.

I don't know if our situations will turn out to be the same but ask me anything anytime and maybe I can help. I really hope you get some relief soon.
myeamans is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote