View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 09:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlek View Post
No wonder no one can diagnose us! WHEW!
meyanmans? I too get the burning and blue feet, PLUS swelling, It can and does get well? Totally ugly!
As for exercises? GO Slowly...because of lots of other issues, I've NO foot tone at all! It's a 'pain' in more ways than one? Can't stand on toes to get to a top shelf anymore? Well, there's more, but you get the drift.
Joan B? I too went the 'C' route, was totally lucky as the doc found a 'lump' I never did feel due to numb/dead fingertips! [FOUR MORE MONTHS & I'm at year FIVE!] and I will have won!

Describing the pain is key? Something docs mite relate to? Such as having your feet 'blowtorched' or the like...dipped in hot french fry oil is my favorite. BLUNT is BEST!
Sunburned feet these are NOT! Just keep hammering at finding YOUR right words, we all put a heap of them out here for you to pick up? And use the RIGHT ones for YOU! Never forget it IS difficult to get a diganosis, and harder yet, to get good treatments! Don't let your docs leave any stone unturned! Nudge, prod gently, ask SMARTER questions as you learn more? And never let them know you got it from the 'net' per-se? Why, some docs think this/we are junk. ALWAYS CITE The best resources up in the 'stickies', and no more than two at a visit. Nudge, prod and ASK!
I truly hope you get somewhere! Crossing my 'fingers'! 's!!! - j
I agree on your comment about the internet, they hate it when you say you saw something there. You just have to find a good doctor, a doctor that cares and one that will keep an open mind.
myeamans is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote