Thread: My Update
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 12:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default My Update

Well I promised to come back and give an update and here it is: The swelling in the gumline has went down considerably, Thank Goodness! It is just slightly noticeable when I feel around on it. It will just take time I guess to go away. Not sure about any visible inflammation but I go to the dentist on the 15th for two more fillings on that side and will have them look at it real good. I still have constant pain but I don't know if it's from my Atypical Trigeminal, TMJ or who knows what! I go tomorrow to my pain management dr. to have a TENS unit fitted for my face, I hope it helps but then it's like everything else with TN, it works for some and not others.
My stomache on the other hand is still a mess. I have to be really careful what I eat or I feel like I swallowed a balloon. Even being careful I still will have issues. I am still taking the Culturelle haven't noticed any difference yet. When my stomache is really bad I will wake up in the middle of the nite just drenched in sweat and feeling like I have a furnace in my belly trying to digest food. Weird huh? I know that's off dental track but it does tie into my dental problems thanks to the antibiotics. Well that's about it. That's where I stand at the moment. Some progress and some not.
Robyn6447 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote