View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 09:58 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart God has helped see me thru~

I just wanted people to know I have came threw most of my grief and I am doing fine now. Yes. I do miss my husband, but I wouldn't want him here and suffering like he was at the end. God has helped threw each step of the way. I am one of the lucky ones that don't have to worry over money, as we had that all planned ahead of time. I have everything paid for, including my funeral. There was a time I wouldn't have done all this, but with God guiding me each step gets easier.

I love my home now, and have made a new life for myself, dog and two cats. I try to not put anything off that I can do today. I still am not to close to the family, as they are busy, but I have made new friends. I also have found a new hobby that I just love. I enjoy collecting dolls of all kinds. I have new ones, but also enjoy going to Goodwill and hunting some that need fixing up. So I do keep busy. I saw my doctor last Monday and got a clean bill of health. He says I am going great! After I got over Broncitis last winter I have been well. My church has been their fir me to.

All I can say to others is, to find a hobby, a pet and if you can reach out in faith confess a healing of your mind, body and spirit. You will soon bring it all to pass.
May God Bless You,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote