View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 09:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sending out an SOS!!!!!

Hi, I will try to make this as breif as possible. Work related injury 11/08 of left arm. CRPS left arm dx., 8/10 and Pain doc., gave three SGB's the last one was a God sent. Then I was seem by a IME (independent medical examiner) in Dec., said I didn't have CRPS and suggested Perpheiral Nerve blocks for legiaments and tendons of that arm and hand. Pain Doctor doesn't agree about me not having CRPS, has order for me to have two of the blocks done.

This is where I need advice. I've had painfull plates and screws in my arm and thumb since 09, that's been needing to come out! Surgeon agreed to take them out and he is also aware of the prior dx., of CRPS in that arm and hand. Had a recent fall on ice that injuryed my tail bone and sciatic. Now my right thigh feels like it's on fire, and is numb, tingles and senative to any touch. Primary doc said with CRPS everything can hurt. That my fall has triggered my CRPS. I told him what the IME said, and he said, "that's ridiculous!"

Can you tell me what to do about the removal of the plates and screws...I'm losing it fast and in a hurry!!!!

SOS Lefty
lefty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote