View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 09:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Lefty,
'Work related injury in 08'. You should know by now that nothing in the WC system works in a hurry. But I know you are referring to your pain and I am so sorry you are hurting and have to be in WC. Stress is the worst thing you can have. You've got to figure out a way to quiet yourself, your mind, your pulse, your breathing. That's not really me that is experience talking. Now I don't have plates or screws but I do have CRPS in both feet, ankles and legs and head and I have WC with the US Dept of Labor and they accepted my condition but denied my claim for compensation. So now I have two lawyers, the first is handling the accident, the second the Dept of Labor, and he says it is dark and scary in there.

It could be that the CRPS is causing you to feel panicky also. I had a panic attack on the day my son got married and didn't know what it was until about a month later. I thought I was losing my mind. The dr said too much stress will overload your already overloaded system.

I'll put you in my prayers tonight. For calm to be restored throughout your whole body, so that you can make a clear, proper decision on how to handle what lies ahead of you.

from another row in the rooting for Lefty section,
pat e
gramE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lefty (02-10-2011)