Thread: Freaking out!
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 02:11 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I am so sorry. I can't even imagine. Ok take a deep breath though which I know is so hard. I am glad your bf is going to come with you to the doctor. I can relate to what happened to you at the ER with that doctor. Some just focus on one thing and brush off the other. I wish they would look at the whole body and make more connections from one symptom to another cause I do feel many things are connected.
As for your nerve block I wonder if he hit a nerve that is causing this extra pain. I would call and ask to speak to the doctor and not just the nurse. With my block my pain increased but did settle down. My pain doctor said it reved the nerves up instead of settling them down. My doctor said no more blocks and I really question on here when docs continue to do them with either no benefits to the patient or when a patient gets worse. It makes no sense to me and unfortunatly some are just out for the money.
I hope your apt gives you some answers,direction,and relief. I wish I had more answers for you.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (02-10-2011), Rrae (02-10-2011)