View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 01:14 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Di,

I wished I could believe my brother in town cared but I really doubt he does. I hadn't seen them in over a year. I paid $18 fare to go to their house Saturday and they leave with the 8 year old and try to talk the 6 year old into leaving too to go to his mom's friend's house. The 6 year old didn't want to go though because he was having fun with me. My feelings were hurt that I had made plans to see all three kids and they didn't let me know they had planned on taking 2 of the kids away as soon as I got there leaving me with sister-in-law's sister and the baby who don't remember me. Yet I am not suppose to get upset about such things or else I'm getting sick.

To make a long story short, because of the way my family treated me coming up as kids I seemed to be a prime candidate to marry an abuser. My mom's sister was a pyschiatric nurse and would really screw my with my head. She loved to play doctor or therapist but she was somewhat twisted herself.

Well, I need to do my Federal Financial Aid application tonight while I'm in the mood.

befuddled2