View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default It's going to be one of those days. I can feel it.

Let's see, thanks to the increased dosage of my sleeping meds.... I slept last night. for a whole 5 hours. And it was nightmares. Then i woke, and fell back asleep to the same nightmare. 2 rattlesnakes had gotten into the house and one of them killed my mom. I was in a car chase trying to get there and one of the snakes was dead, the other still alive. I was trying to kill it without being bitten when I finally grabbed it and it turned into a wolf and I was finally able to kill it and as it dies, it turned back into a snake. UH HUH Yup, that kind of sleep sucks too.

Then I woke up.

And....
Then DD woke up... and screamed at me bc her ear hurts (she has been fighting an ear infection and a tube coming out of her ear for 3 days now).

Followed by the man asking me to please drive 20 miles out of my way to pick up his dry cleaning bc they moved him to another store and he can't get it. Oh, and can you swing by the store and pick me up some...

Followed by getting DD ready for school and me coming into my room to get my shoes so I can go get her Doctors note out of my car to pack in her bag... when DD screams bloody murder.

Why you ask?

Oh, because my stupid boxer ate some leaves while he was outside and was projective vomiting all over my living room. Then he tries to jump up in DD's lap so he jumps on my sofa (where he is not allowed to begin with) and spews all over my floor my sofa and of course on DD.

I finally get DD cleaned up and changed and off to school, get the man off to work, and I have scrubbed my sofa and my floors all before my first cup of coffee.

I can tell it is going to be one of those days already!

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (02-11-2011), Jodylee (02-11-2011), Kitty (02-11-2011), SallyC (02-11-2011)