View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Just wanted to let you all know; I finally got all my ducks in a row with this stupid lawyer. He seems to think he can get the decision overturned after he saw what my doctor wrote in the RFC form. He finally agreed with me and said he wants to know why SSA made their decision on the least severe of several disabilities. He said with all the medical records he has and the RFC form saying what it does (I can't read the doctors writing), SSA and the doctor that gave me the physical made a serious misjudgment in their decision according to SSA rules and he says he is going to find out who and why. I don't know if this is just more of his lies or what. He said to give him a couple of weeks and he was going to show all of this to an ALJ that is a close friend of his.
hey "Rickey" we two are going thru a lot with our neck to our fingers.i to am making and appointment with the "VA".for and "EMG" and for them to check out my right hand,arm and neck.just more amunition to give give to my lawyer,judge or the "FED's".plus some med's my hands are killing me in pain.Iguess a 2nd opinion wont hurt.just kind of still worried though if they want to do surgery on my neck
don1956 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote