View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 04:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I know your frustration

Hi,
Sorry about your pain. I can feel your frustration.

I think that the first thing you have to do is find a Doctor that is willing to give you a diagnose of what he /she thinks you have. Ask this Doctor your seeing, if no answer then try another Doctor, keep trying different Doctors until you get a diagnoses. Or at least, A Doctor willing to search. Have you tried using Google.com to search for your symptoms? Try the medical websites too. Your going to have to do some work to find the right Doctor to get the right diagnoses. Otherwise your just spinning your wheels.

I know your frustration because I went through it too. I was finally diagnosed with C.R.P.S. which is the new term for R.S.D or R.S.D.S. which was the new term for Causalgia? or Casulagia? (something like that). Basically this syndrome has been documented well since the civil war but a lot of Doctors still are not aware of it. Unfortunately, it took me about 3-4 years to get diagnosed for it. Several Doctors later. But, I suffered way too much during that time and it still makes me angry. I came so close to killing myself so many times... I truly believe some Doctors like to see people in pain. It goes back to that old wounded soldier on the beach mentality. "If your in pain, your still alive". Or they are just masochistic personality's and they're enjoying their job instead of taking it home.

Once I finally got my diagnose I could finally relax a bit, it's terrible wondering if your insane and that the pain is just a figment of insanity. After I was diagnosed, my insecurity & depression left, I could then try what others had tried to get better. I had purpose again.

Best of luck to you.