View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Well, this is a fine how do you do.

I went to Flock. I downloaded it. I added Facebook and youtube and it went through. I saw all my youtube on the right of my screen. I took the Flock tutorial. I downloaded it. It was 90% done. It takes a LONG LONG time to install Flock on the computer.

I was learning how to do it. I even imported all the favorites from Mozilla and I saw them.

I then was reading stuff about Flock and that they do not provide an icon to launch it from the desktop.

So 1. how does one get a desktop icon (one would think they would instantly put one on my desktop, no??

and 2. IT ALL DISAPPEARED.

That's right. It was 90% done. and I clicked on something and I cannot find my installation, my download. NOTHING.

So how can I get back to the Flock page where it shows you the progression and it had gotten up to 90%.

Do I have to do this ALL over again.

Because forget it. I just spent 30 minutes learning the stupid thing.

I AM NOW BACK TO HATING MY COMPUTER.

lol

Melody

UPDATE, UPDATE UPDATE.

Melody is a complete idiot. I went to Search, selected files and folders, typed in the word FLOCK, there it was, (and because I never looked for a desktop icon, I created one), then saw that there was already one on my desktop. I clicked on that, and it brought me to the FLOCK browser where it now said "progress is 75%" Don't know what that's all about. BUT I FOUND MY FLOCK.

Does that make me a goose???

ROFL

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote