View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 04:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Frown It was nice but...

Yes it was nice.
In simple terms is it saying that RSD builds character? If it is? I don't agree.

It a shame that we look for little sayings like this and the rest of the world gets to play baseball with their kids. What choice do we have? When my C.R.P.S. gets going real bad, I try to think of all the starving kids in Africa. Would I trade this pain now for starvation? Sometimes... Yes I would. But I have never starved before. I'm just trying to image someone in worse shape then me. Is the glass half empty or half full?

Before I was diagnosed, I thought of taking the chainsaw and taking off my foot with it. Before I was diagnosed, I thought of killing myself.
After I was diagnosed, I thought of taking the chainsaw and taking off my foot with it. After I was diagnosed, I thought of killing myself.

Nice little sayings... This is what they really do: They keep us occupied in between our moments of asking "why me?" Occupied in the time spent wishing I could do something more then sitting here suffering. They keep us just waiting until the next little saying. What else are we supposed to do?
It's not like we all have a bunch of choices do we?

Ok, so I'm being a downer right now. But honestly, this syndrome sucks big time. My whole life is wrapped around this syndrome. A little saying is nice but, I don't feel all warm and cozy right now. It's 1:50 am and I've slept 1 hour so far since 9pm. I will be lucky if I get 3 hours sleep tonight, just like last night and the night before. Nice little saying here, a little writing there, and yea team go. Sorry all