Thread: Vibrations
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 04:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheltiemom18 View Post
Do these seem like fasciculations? There are a number of causes including motor neuron problems. If this might be what's happening, there is quite a bit of info online about fasciculation.

Sheltiemom

Good question, I hadn't thought of that. I do have fasciculations in the eyelids...one or the other, but not both at the same time. I infrequently get them in my thigh or calf also, but usually can see it twitch and typically only a small area is affected.

This vibration feeling is very deep inside so I guess it could be fasciculations, just not visible. Although I've had them on/off for several years (with no idea what they are), they are lasting days now instead of hours. I can wake up at night and they are still going strong. This latest round is pushing a full week now with only short breaks

I'll have to do some more research. I have always had normal EMG's...but then again I wonder if it would have to catch it in the act in order for something to show. Is this how they confirm fasciculations...EMG?
en bloc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote