View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default I have a question about using Flock

I actually posted a question about using the Favorites option but I just figured out how to do this, so all I need is help with my email.

I use Verizon email. When I used Mozilla or IE, and I was in Verizon Central and I wanted to send an email, when I began typing in the email address on the address bar, it would prompt me to select from many email addresses.

For example, if I want to send an email to someone whose email address begins with the letter d, about 5 emails would come up and all I had to do was select the email address I preferred.

Now in Flock, this does not happen. If I want to send an email to someone whose email address begins with the letter d, I better know the exact email address because none of the others come up.

And I thought "well, this is a new browser, I have never sent an email using this browser before, but now that it knows I'm sending an email to this person, the next time, I open up Verizon Central and start typing her email address, it will automatically in front of me so I can select it.

It did not happen.

When I make an email while using Flock, I have to know the exact email address.

Is there any way I can correct this thing. I can't remember everyone's email address so the other way was very convenient. I have 9 people whose email address begin with D, so when I write to my friend Diane, I would just type in D and I would see 9 addresses in front of me, and I would see HER email address and I could select it and it would be in the To: section of the email.

So if anyone of you who use Flock as their browser and they also use Verizon, can you tell me if this happens to you?

Thanks much

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote