View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 12:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Tongue Little update from the MIA Treca... :-)

Hey there gang!

OK so after waiting and waiting for my doctor's office to call me with news on when I'll become mommy robot. I called them on Thursday because I couldn't take it anymore. Even my St. Jude Rep called to see if they had called me yet. BUT I found out some AWESOME NEWS!!!! First I should be getting a call next week with a date and time but the biggest news I'm sooo excited about is MY VERY OWN DOCTOR has decided to do the permanant implant for me!!!!!!!

I know that a lot of the times the person that does the trial is not usually the person who will put in the permanent so when I found that out that she decided that SHE would be doing it I went nuts!!!! LOL...I guess she felt the same way I did. I am a special case and she knows from the trial EXACTLY where my leads need to be placed. Needless to say I am SOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!! I also found out that because she has decided this that she has decided to do it in the hospital in the county I'm in and that is why it's taking a little longer to set everything up. She is just so great to be so considerate about my needs and not making me drive an extra 45mins. She is doing this all for me and my needs and to make me more comfortable about the situation....gee...how great is that????? This doctor is AMAZING AND I KNOW how BLESSED I truly am....

I hope everyone has a very blessed weekend and I pray all of you with your SCS are doing their jobs and I pray all the ones on trials right now are working and giving you the relief that you have been seeking for years!!!!

All of you are in my prayers!!!!!!

Treca

Treca is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (02-12-2011), Mark56 (02-12-2011), Rrae (02-13-2011)