View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 04:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1956 View Post
hey "Rickey" we two are going thru a lot with our neck to our fingers.i to am making and appointment with the "VA".for and "EMG" and for them to check out my right hand,arm and neck.just more amunition to give give to my lawyer,judge or the "FED's".plus some med's my hands are killing me in pain.Iguess a 2nd opinion wont hurt.just kind of still worried though if they want to do surgery on my neck
Sorry it took so long to reply Don, I have been trying to keep my mind off of this nightmare by creating another. Let me explain, I have been busy building a forum website for veterans. This alone is very frustrating and time consuming. It probably won't ever be anything like this forum because I can't afford to promote it like it should be. The domain name only cost me $3 and my wife managed to scrape together the money to pay for a years hosting. At least it keeps me occupied and out of trouble not to mention taking my mind off other problems for a while. The name of the site is Veterans Chit Chat if anyone wants to take a gander at it. I forgot to say that Jo*mar is watching out for me, he said my old username was not safe so he changed it to Rickey. Thanks a million Jo*mar. Well, I gotta go; the wife just shouted chow time.

Later Folks, Rickey

Best of luck
Don't let life’s ups and downs get you down.
Get on one of the ups and hang on like a big dog!!!!
Rickey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote