View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 04:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Sorry it took so long to reply Don, I have been trying to keep my mind off of this nightmare by creating another. Let me explain, I have been busy building a forum website for veterans. This alone is very frustrating and time consuming. It probably won't ever be anything like this forum because I can't afford to promote it like it should be. The domain name only cost me $3 and my wife managed to scrape together the money to pay for a years hosting. At least it keeps me occupied and out of trouble not to mention taking my mind off other problems for a while. The name of the site is Veterans Chit Chat if anyone wants to take a gander at it. I forgot to say that Jo*mar is watching out for me, he said my old username was not safe so he changed it to Rickey. Thanks a million Jo*mar. Well, I gotta go; the wife just shouted chow time.

Later Folks, Rickey
hey that sounds like a good site for us"Vets".i could us all the help i can get from anyone out here.i go to the VA for my mental therapy. but when im in the waiting room,what a good time i have there.all my brothers are there
don1956 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote