View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 04:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
WHAT????? Your doctor told you that your ears your eyes and your nose are not connected??? I am sorry but I think the doc is wrong and please someone come correct me if I am ! but when one gets a cold a sinus infection ..your nose is affected your ears can also be affected as well as throat and eyes...that is why i believe they are CONNECTED. That is why I think your doc is wrong.but I am NOT a doctor I could be the one who is wrong but I DO NOT think so. I do think you need to keep on path to seeing another doctor..
can I ask what is A&E ..the emergency room????
stick with us we will help you as much as we can and hopefully you will get answers and your pains in control and some of your life back to normal.

PEACE
BMW
Hi

Yeah, thats exactly what they said.. today i was out and had an awful spell.. along with pain can it cause dizziness? i felt like i was going to hit the ground.. i was so out of it.. sharp pains in the eyes, forehead, ears, jaw, cheeks you name it.. by A & E i meant accident and emergency, like casualty.. i think many of the symptoms i have are similar to TMJ also.. i just hope its not anything more sinister

Chantelle
ch1984 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote