View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 09:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixified View Post
Wow, did he perform bilateral rib resections at the same time? I thought that was pretty much unheard of! How long did it take for your friend's poor results to become apparent?

And anhialo, there is a sticky thread located at the top of the forum that has a list of doctors broken down geographically.
No, sorry my mistake!!! I got confused with my meds and 2 people I know.
He had a rib resection on the right side only, and 2 yrs later went back in to remove scar tissue, then still problems after. The dr. says it is scar tissue again. His Left side had began giving him problems after that as well....
Sorry for the mistake I blame it on the meds.

As far as the bilateral rib resections I do know of one person who did have that done, 2 weeks apart from one another, it was by another dr in Denver, along with scalenes, and pec minor. He also is worse off than before.

I guess my point is there are those who will premote surgery right away. Once it is done there is no going back...It is important to have proper testing done to make sure there is nothing life threatening in your case, but try all you can to have it treated non invasivley...the sooner the better.
This surgeon may still be a good consult for testings etc, but still always seek a second or third opinion.
tossucks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote