View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 08:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaBWK View Post
Yes, those feet look all too familiar. I've had some bad flares where my feet are reddish purple and my right foot and leg look like some kind of alien blow up doll. I'm no Dr. or expert, but after 25 years with this bizarre disease saying"that's RSD" seems a logical answer.

Hope you get as much more comfortable as possible soon...
Nana BWK
Problem is Nana that the black/blue/purple, which used to be an occasional thing, is beginning to be from the time my pinkies hit the floor, which is a difficult transition in itself. Before I get up they are sunburn red, and after they begin their journey around the color spectrum! I can barely tolerate any thing on them, but i've been wearing a pair of my husband's size 10-13 men's work socks with the tops cut off. No pressure except around the ankles, and I wear as long as I can stand them so we don't have to look at my feet. But the pressure around my ankles is like wearing two pound ankle weights and stirs up every neuron within ten feet and i'm only 5 ft tall.

My husband was expressing concern and I thought you all might help me calm his concerns that my feet were going to fall off. He doesn't
understand that is what I'm hoping for.;}

Thanks,
pat
gramE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote