View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 08:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlea60 View Post
Since I am new here, I was looking through everything and found your picture of your feet. I just wanted to tell you that I have issues with my foot getting swollen and red but have never had it turn blue. But as I have red it is very common to have red hot swollen feet with this. I don't know if I am hitting on what you are asking. If not let me know what it is you guys are worried about and I will help you find answers, don't know is I can but I can at least put an effort out there. Do you have an appointment with your pain med doc?
Read your profile and we have several things in common...the games you like to play, right there with you and I can't remember what else. They need to make these reply pages with the info on them so I can remember what was said so I can comment...LOL I can read it and get to the reply page and swoosh it is all gone
Oh Well!
Yahweh bless you richly and may He help you find the answers to your questions.
Honey, I have to click back and forth all the time to remember. And I have the red, hot, swollen too. I'm equal opportunity on the color chart. My hubby is just needing a bit more info to process and understand what is happening when they turn black.

Thank you for the blessing and offer of assistance. If I don't get these puppies on the floor soon, I'll be late for worship!
pat
gramE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote