View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 10:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Happy Valentines Day..find the happy!!

I just want to extend a very Happy Valentines Day to each of you!!!! I also want to say..find the happy in your heart..I regret to put this in words but we all know and understand what a battle we are facing..RSD is a mad monster..to that I say .. fine!!.. but it has no way broke me down and I refuse to give up the fight..our battle.. but we owe to ourselves to 'live' our lives to the fullest inspite of our condition...Just this morning, I decided that later today, when my daughter drives me to the store, I will pick out my husband's Valentine card and at the same time, I am going to treat myself to some new make-up.. this will give my heart a lift, something to feel good about and something fun to counter act my daily pain and struggle..I know Pete, this won't do it for you..how about some aftersuave? My point is.. be good to yourselves..make the effort and take the time to baby yourself as we all work hard everyday to stay in front of our illness.. so it is important to live each moment to the fullest!!

Happy Valentines Day all!!!

Hugz, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cindi1965 (02-13-2011), edever34 (02-14-2011), Lisa in Ohio (02-13-2011), SandyRI (02-14-2011), Swatgen27 (02-14-2011), Wilbyfree (02-13-2011)