View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 07:23 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

we ended up getting me a rollator at the pharmacy where my dad likes to get stuff like that for my mom. We actually bought two rollators. One for me, and a new one for my mom to use when we go shopping (which I'll use too if I ever go out shopping again)

The rollators at Costco are really nice too, great for what they're ask for, but my dad wanted to get them at the pharmacy, and since he was paying...I think mostly it's because there they actually have a tech that measures the height that the rollators should be at for each person, and they check to make sure the brakes and wheels and everything is solidly put together before they let you leave the store.

Their credit card machines were down when were there. They couldnt take credit card transactions, so it was cool that we already have used them for a lot of things (stair lift, at least 3 electric scooters for my mom, other rollators) that they just billed us for the rollators, and once their credit card machine came back up (whenever that was) they could run the card then. We already had a history of being customers (and they've billed us for things like the stair lift and battery replacements for my mom's scooter)

That made it a lot easier.

I am feeling a lot better, my right leg and hip are just weak. Hopefully the PT will help and I wont need to use the rollator much or at all.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (02-13-2011)