View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 10:24 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Okay Mrs. D.

I watched Dr. Oz and understood about the grapefruit thing if a person binges. I do not binge. I cannot binge. I don't want to binge. But they say one day a person has to binge!!!!

Maybe I can eat some forbidden food (but this does not have to be a sugar laden thing, right?) It could be fried chicken, or some other indulgence but not a big piece of cake right?

let's say once a week, I drink a small glass of grapefruit juice before I eat some forbidden thing.

I just need to know what you think a forbidden thing is better for a diabetic.

Or can I eat ANYTHING I want and just make sure I drink a small glass of grapefruit juice before I eat this.

I mean, I don't eat pizza, red meat, anything with sugar, nothing white, no refined carbs, so all of these are a FORBIDDEN thing to me.

I can pick anything of that list, and drink a small glass of grapefruit juice before I eat this, and it will rev up my metabolism??

Sounds strange but hey if it helps me lose the last 20 or so pounds I'll do it.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to buy a bottle of fresh unsweetened grapefruit juice and before each meal I'll have a small cup. Then I'll continue to monitor my sugar and if it stays good, well, I just might have a shot at losing the rest of my weight.

Imagine if I hit 65 and look like Beyonce???

lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote