View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 08:09 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Welcome Leesha!

This here is the right place for the whole of our implant for pain discussion threads and there are some on who have specifically had threads going the direction of pain pump issues. As I recall, Bobinjeffmo has a pain pump, and would be a good guy with whom to dialogue. Mine is a Boston Scientific Spinal Cord Stimulator, the electrical approach, so my comments would be wholly off point.

I will poke around and see whether I can scare anyone up who has pain pump issues. Oh, and I will suggest PoohAC as one who is among us and works in the medical field, so she has been helpful on questions on a variety of points before.... also Rrae, who works in the medical field as well. Both of them, however, are SCS patients like me, so they have no experience with the pump as users.

Fear not for bringing what you might believe a long post to the threads, gee, if we were under constraints to keep it short, it would be almost impossible to give effective support. Whatever you bring to the threads on your implant is fair... the disappointments, the how it feels, the hard parts, the benefits you have know, upset, the whole works. That is why we are here!

Here I go lurking,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ElizaJane23 (02-01-2012), Rrae (02-15-2011), ShaggyChic_1201 (03-20-2015)