View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 08:13 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Mrs. D.

I am going to start the 30 gram protein breakfast tomorrow. I can't have the roll right? That will screw it up??. I'll order some eggs and a slice of cheese. And my coffee. It's the socialization that is important to me. I meet up with some very nice people, and believe it or not, I share with them, what I have learned from these forums. I don't mention anyone's name, I just share what I have learned.

You'd be amazed at how many people are now using fenugreek(the diabetics that I know) and also Methyl B-12. It's amazing.

And about Metformin aiding in weight loss. I remember vividly my days long ago (even when I was dieting). Never lost a pound. Metformin made me go the bathroom every five minutes so I was glad when I started the Accord program to just have Lantus and nothing else.

Tonight we went for Japanese and guess what? I had my first beef dinner in over 15 years. It's a Bento box and they give you a little portion of beef. And some brown rice and a few other things. We celebrated Valentine's Day and I wasn't guilty because I don't eat this every day. That's why I enjoyed it.

So I'll do the 6 day being on a good eating plan and on the 7th, I might indulge myself (I don't think I'll binge because I'll get sick), but I will eat something different.

Wouldn't it be amazing if at my age, I could lose some more pounds.?

That would be so funny. And eating stuff I actually enjoy to boot.

I wonder if I ever will be able to ever get off Lantus and be entirely controlled by diet and Fenugreek. I'm not going to worry about it. I'm happy in the place I am and I enjoy getting up and seeing those numbers every day.

Way cool!!!

And I did see the videos. I click every link you include in a post. That's how I learn.

lol
melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (02-15-2011)