View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 12:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Id think about getting a lawyer! I did find some info that says the pain type medications can cause heartburn if taken 6 months and longer. You could take it for 2 years and then get it from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramE View Post
I don't think my heartburn comes from meds. I had my accident/cond for 13 months and never had any heartburn or nausea issues unti just recently. I think stress is the issue. WC accepted my claim but recently denied my claim for compensation saying dr statements weren't clear. They didn't even give me the 30 day to respond. In the last 30 days I have applied for SSDI( required to by employer to apply for their disability retire), disability ret from my job, tried to satisfy WC(impossible!). it is more than a part-time job just dealing with the Dept of Labor. Approvals and referrals take forever. As the bread winner in my household I have not received a paycheck since Oct. I think that is what is causing my heartburn!

I would think maybe the combination of all those meds might cause the stomach distress also.

Hope you find a solution to this problem.
pat e
MarriedtoRSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote