Old 02-15-2011, 04:23 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Laugh Hello MKHolman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKHolman View Post
I'm sooooo sorry for the confusion. I went today to start my trial. The appointment was made 2-10 for today 2-14 the stress and worry almost drove me crazy. My doc chose Boston Scientific and so far I couldn't be happier...okay I could do without the pain from the procedure but the relief so far is beyond amazing.
GOOD LUCK!
Thank you for sharing this!! And WELCOME to this wonderful little world of Bionic Buzzing Buddies!

Like Mark56 says, we have SO MUCH to share here!.......
and sorry Mark, all I could find in my left pocket this time is
THIS GUY!! --->>

My PSYCHO- Delic LINT ! alas, but Mark DID post the link to his wonderful thread. I highly recommend reading thru it.....

It's good to have you here and we hope you stick around to let us know how the rest of your trial goes.
YES, indeed the first day of the trial is a bit painful and it's best to just lay around and pamper yourself from the procedure........Ice was my best friend where they inserted the trial leads.....
But then the next few days you'll feel much more up to doing things around your house and mess with the settings and 'bond' with it

Wishing you the best!
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fionab (02-18-2011), Mark56 (02-15-2011), stressedout (02-15-2011), vannafeelbettr (02-18-2011)