View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 01:29 PM
anon21816

anon21816

Default Oh no!

Twinmon Im sorry to hear you had to reschedule....but at least you have a date which is good....

When I was going for my trial, I was told to be in for 8am....so we went to the hospital with lots of time to spare and were just pulling into the carpark at 7.50am....when my phone rang and it was my CONSULTANT

He said....oh arent you supposed to be here to have your trial done today,................. I said emmmm yes Im just outside, Im not late though I was told to be here for 8am.. is there a problem!?????!......he said, well you should have been here for 7AM!!!!

Obviously I was told the wrong time, but luckily he waited for me. He thought he might lose his theatre slot, but thanfully not.....

So these things do happen unfortunately...but chin up and it wont be long til 23rd!!

Hi MK

Nice to meet you, so glad you found this wonderful site.

Great to hear that your trial is going so well..fantastic news. The uncomfortable feeling and tenderness of the trial will pass but at least you are getting some good results.....well done!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fionab (02-18-2011), Mark56 (02-15-2011), Rrae (02-15-2011), vannafeelbettr (02-18-2011)