View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 12:13 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Listen to Pooh!!

Now POOH knows her stuff! She's got a professional medical background and we LOVE her for it! ....(...she works too damn hard....but don't tell her i said it!)

Me, I'm more just the 'motherly' type.....
I don't have any medical training whatsoever. Just learned alot by having to be my own advocate during my 6 year battle of the undiagnosed thyroid thing, the unexplained peripheral neuropathy/RSD stuff, and some other 'woman' issues that folks probably don't want to hear details of.....BEING A WOMAN SUCKS sometimes!

Leesha! Your post is priceless!
Thank you SO MUCH for that! You have no idea how much you've helped those of us who don't have the pump to understand more about what all is involved! Wow!
I SO hope others who have any experience (good or bad) with the pain pump will see your post and feed in to it! We really DO need people to speak up!

And don't cut yourself short one BIT! Weight gain is a big deal to us! I totally understand how you feel! So, don't minimize your openess about it. It's VERY important to have our self esteem. I'm so glad you've shared all that! Priceless I say....priceless....
I have much I'd like to say, but I'm STILL at my office .....i need to get home. I'm starting to get my days and nights turned around again!
......well, that wouldn't be TOO bad...... I could stay up a couple more hours and have coffee with Jackie who lives in Ireland!....(she's about 6 or 7 hours ahead of us!)

Anyway.....now we have 2 RAE's!!! I have a cool thing somewhere in my left pocket I'll have to dig out....
....Ahhh! HERE it is! .... --->>

Lovely innit
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (02-16-2011), Mark56 (02-16-2011)