Thread: Rough Day
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 01:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default squeeky wheel gets the coffee

The pink eye was gone in a week but i have blepharitis (sp?). an infection of the tear ducts and eyelids. i feel pressure so i think there is swelling pressing on the eyes, and distorting my vision. sometimes i just itch all over. does not help my insomnia.

My cancer meds are often twice a normal dose, i guess we need more? Some are not stocked so the pharmacy takes a day or 2 to get em.

My dental visit yesterday i had shots and gas. today i still feel a little high. it feels like the ocean is roaring in my head whenever i stand up. Or like I am going through a tunnel.

I also have had some blood tests with bad kidney results, 2 in a row. not sure but figure the radioactive iodine did it.

the headaches have eased up and food looks a little better now. i have not been able to drink coffee for a month and still can't. i know yogurt replaces the gut cultures killed by radiation, but i feel like my gut needs a more cultured cocktail. megadoses of yogurt & kefir do not seem to help a lot. chicken soup has been helpful.

tomorrow i go to pcp to complain about cancer in general, get a b12 shot, and complain that i don't even know what kind of doctor to see. usually they just pass off my symptoms as normal after cancer treatment. but i am a squeaky wheel. also going to chiro so he can jack hammer my lymphatic system into pumping. i think that will help reduce the swelling.

no tears today. y'all take care.
tied is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (02-17-2011), Alffe (02-18-2011), barbo (02-16-2011), DMACK (02-23-2011)