Thread: I wonder #30
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 04:19 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder at how beautiful but sad the trees are. Covered in snow and ice and broken trees everywhere you look. There is a 'courtyard' in the middle of the building where I work with unbelievably beautiful trees of all kinds...it's taped off like a crime scene. You can't walk through it because of all the broken limbs and trees fallen everywhere.

I wonder how bad the next 2 rounds will be. We're supposed to get more of the same twice this week and we haven't recovered from this weekend yet.

I wonder what time my surgery will be on Wednesday. I won't know until tomorrow, but yes, the surgeon actually called me at my home this morning at 7:25 to tell me what the MRI said 'officially' and to call his nurse to set up the surgery asap. He confirmed a tear on both the medial and lateral meniscus, and possible tear in a different ligament that goes from the knee cap to the shin bone? and also something he has to do in the back of the knee...shave something down or smooth something down. I can hardly wait.

I wonder if granddoody inherited my clumsiness and accident proneness. He fell several times this weekend and took a bad fall on the wet kitchen floor last night.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote