View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 04:20 PM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Barb, that was such a valuable post....thank you!

The experience we had with the awful withdrawal my son went through with Luvox, Zyprexa and Haldol and the short & long term effects that they had on him, has made me very very very cautious of all drugs, but specifically ones that impact the neurological system, I extend this caution even to natural supplements if my research indicates they can impact the brain or nervous system

I recognise the vital importance of these meds for so many people, but as you have said, one MUST only take them with an awareness of what they can do, how they interact with other drugs or supplements and what happens when you want to go off them

Doctors in general are truly not forthcoming (or knowledgable?) enough to educate people correctly on so many meds and instead the patient finds out the hard way.

ok I am off my

sadeyesr4ever.....hope you are doing ok

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote