View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 10:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the info. The trigemonal neuralgia is what I looked into before and your description of just lightly touching the hairs causing the pain is spot on. However does the pain stop as soon as you stop touching? Mine does. Reading the description it sounds like it can happen without stimulus also. Mine only comes on when I touch the spot and instantly goes away when I stop touching. No other numbness or anything else in the face at all. Just pain when I touch.

Kinda scares me they said it was an symptom of MS they wanted to call my left side issue that but with no other lesions they could not.

I do not take any medications. My vertigo lasts only 8 hours and I do not think it is related to my lesion other then now after I have had it for some reason must inflame the healed nerve and cause some light numbness on the left side.

When the lesion happened and nerve commands were not getting through lasted 60 days.

It is not on the scalp that feels the pain, rather the pain is a sharp internal pain in the brain.
bobC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (02-16-2011)