View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 01:23 PM
anon21816

anon21816

Smile Hi there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharpar View Post
Hi all,

I have a Medtronic system implanted and have an Itrel EZ 7434A hand held device.

I have noticed what I believe is a change in the LEDs on the back of the device but I can't find my patient user manual.

Does anyone have a scanned copy of the LED sequence that they could email me? I have searched the internet with no joy. I also don't want to bother my surgeon until I work out if there is actually a problem, as it may be that I am just having a blonde moment and the LEDs are perfectly normal!

I have tried contacting Medtronic in the UK and whilst they have been very pleasant, they have just referred me back to my surgeon.

Any help would be gratefully received!

Pharpar

Hi Pharpar

Im glad you visited this forum because some of the lovely people here do have a Medtronic System implanted like you.

I have an Ans St Judes model which was implanted 6 months.....

Im not exactly sure what your LED's actually do, is it that they tell you when your unit is on? or your changing a programme? or that you are recharging?
Have you noticed that your stimulation has changed, is it weaker or stronger? these are just some things that have sprung to mind while Im reading your post.
But as I say there are some great people here who will definitely be able to help you Im sure.

Unfortunately for me when I had a problem with my LED light two weeks ago it was on my Charger......and it wouldnt RECHARGE my battery hence I had to have a new battery replaced last week......

I do hope you get the answers here but if you dont you will definitely have to speak with your Surgeon or your Rep if they are available.....

Good luck

Jackie
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (02-17-2011), ron h (08-19-2011), Rrae (02-16-2011)