View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi there. Welcome!!!

I've been sprouting for years and it's the best thing I ever discovered. And the Fenugreek seeds have REALLY helped to control my sugar. I just don't sprout them. I make a tea. I used to chew the seeds, but this way is easier.

Go to any Indian store and look for a package called METHI SEEDS. If my video camera was working, I'd make a video of how I now make Fenugreek tea out of my seeds. They turn a beautiful rich color. I just sip it. I don't want to plunge my sugar but the stuff really works.

And just to show you HOW and WHAT I sprout, here is a link to one of my videos up on youtube.

Sprouting has literally saved my life. I used to be a VERY large woman who ate everything under the sun even though I was diabetic. I have learned much from coming to these forums.

Here is the link, and I have others which you can see if you think you might like to start sprouting. But just give a look anyway so you can see what changed my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHNP...eature=related

And to the person who had developed Neuropathy, well, a few years ago I had just learned I had neuropathy, so I know all about the zips, zaps, and burning. What did I do? I came on these message boards and read everything I could read. I learned about Methyl B-12 and I take 5000 ever single morning. Been doing this for years. And don't bother asking your doctor about it because doctors practice medicine, THEY DON'T PRACTICE nutrition.

We help each other a great deal on these forums. I'd be lost without them. And Mrs. D too!!!

So the tip I learned was Methyl B-12 and now the tip I can give back is Fenugreek Tea (or chew the seeds after soaking for 7 hours). Actually it's a whole lot easier just throwing a tablespoon of seeds into a pot, add plenty of water (about 4 cups). And bring to boil. Then steep. I pour it into a big cup, leave it on my counter. I take a few sips before each meal and when I go to bed. Then if there is any left, I'll put it in the fridge. This is SO cheap, I can't begin to tell you.

Go best of luck to you all

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote