Thread: Rough Day
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 11:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tied View Post
The pink eye was gone in a week but i have blepharitis (sp?). an infection of the tear ducts and eyelids. i feel pressure so i think there is swelling pressing on the eyes, and distorting my vision. sometimes i just itch all over. does not help my insomnia.

My cancer meds are often twice a normal dose, i guess we need more? Some are not stocked so the pharmacy takes a day or 2 to get em.

My dental visit yesterday i had shots and gas. today i still feel a little high. it feels like the ocean is roaring in my head whenever i stand up. Or like I am going through a tunnel.

I also have had some blood tests with bad kidney results, 2 in a row. not sure but figure the radioactive iodine did it.

the headaches have eased up and food looks a little better now. i have not been able to drink coffee for a month and still can't. i know yogurt replaces the gut cultures killed by radiation, but i feel like my gut needs a more cultured cocktail. megadoses of yogurt & kefir do not seem to help a lot. chicken soup has been helpful.

tomorrow i go to pcp to complain about cancer in general, get a b12 shot, and complain that i don't even know what kind of doctor to see. usually they just pass off my symptoms as normal after cancer treatment. but i am a squeaky wheel. also going to chiro so he can jack hammer my lymphatic system into pumping. i think that will help reduce the swelling.

no tears today. y'all take care.
Dear one, go to local pharmacy and buy some "Culturelle" or another probiotic to take along with yogurt and kiefer.
gentle, carefulz
pooh_ac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (02-17-2011), Alffe (02-18-2011), barbo (02-17-2011), DMACK (02-23-2011), tied (02-21-2011)