View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 02:53 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I've always had popping joints. Joints that grind. Far back as I can remember, my knees have always popped and made grinding noises. (my kneecaps arent connected the way they're supposed to be. they float...it's apparently a birth defect)

I've always been able to make my shoulders pop (usually painlessly) out of joint, and in the past 10yrs or so, they've started to make cracking/snapping noises when I do that. (I cant help popping my shoulders out of joint, it just happens, again I think it's connected to the kneecap birth defect)

In the past few years my jaw has been making popping/cracking noises. Not sure where that is coming from, but it started after I had my first dose of steroids for an MS flare.

Lately my knees have been hurting really badly. But I've been walking weirdly lately from the MS, so I think it's putting strain on my knees. I'm afraid to walk down stairs down. (good thing we have a stairlift for my mom here at home)

My back is hurting a lot, and I really want to pop my spine a little bit, but something is going on, and I cant do that. Not sure if that's related to the wobbly walking I'm doing now, or if it's because I'm numb in that area of my back right now.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (02-23-2011), SallyC (02-17-2011)