View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 05:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks everyone! I so know how hard it is out there with insurance and without. Been there done that and battling insurance company's for 12 years now. And worked in the medical field helping others with their insurance issues. Yes, we should write a book or go into business to help pay for our medical care.

We run a charity for TOS and pain patients and there are so many of us who see this particular doc. My/our issue is who is another expert with the needle. Not writing prescriptions just to shut you up? We are a southern California charity and like you all its hard to find a "good" doc who knows what they are doing.

What we are seeing is just the tip of the iceberg with Obama care and its getting chilly. The insurance company's are raising rates off the charts since this is their last chance and Americans are being punished for Washington's decisions.

Medicare cutbacks is a just a sampling of what is to come since it is government controlled. Am I seeing this as a 3rd world country and only the young are rising up due to the lack of provisions we all paid into these last 100 years? Im not trying to be political but geesh cutting off medical care for the needy (we are you know) is that their way of pushing us aside and saying buh bye?

My grand daughter is in med school @ UCLA and a friends son @ John Hopkins. God help them.

color="Black">Slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch *The 3 Stooges
olecyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote