View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 07:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

[QUOTE=pooleo;745431]I am scheduled to have an FCE test on the 22nd. My concern is that they will find me capable of doing enough to work. My pain is not constant as in I do not have miserable pain 24/7. However, My injurys do keep me from working. I am prepared to restart my work out regiment from nearly 4 years ago to make sure I can barely walk when I go to this test. I would just like to know what to expect and what kind of "tests" I will be having to go thru.

Work experience is roofing/masonary. Highly physical demanding work. However sitting/standing provides a great deal of pain and discomfort. I find my self lying down several times a day to alleviate some of the pain in the L5-S1 area and T5-T6.

Any advice or knowledge of these tests would be a great help, I have 3 years put into this SSI and dont want to loose it at the last minute.

Thanks[/QUOTE

i had one of those.but my doctor sends me to special place.it kind of looks like a cross between a little playroom and a gym.but its how they do it here in NY though.my was to my shoulder so i had to do a dexterity test.picking up nuts and bolts and putting them to gether.picking up small boxes of different weights.some of it your timed.he'll ask you what you do for a living stuff like that.but what i learned(IMHO)be "HONEST"they can smell a "Facker"im kind of like you.im in construction so physical work is hard for us.but now they discover that i have a disc problem (C5&6)so now i have to get another evaluation base on this new discovery.now this changes everything
don1956 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote